Welcome :D

Features:

No Word Count ♦ Multiple App Choices ♦ Subaccounts ♦ Many Species ♦ Room to Expand ♦

Staff

Nashira - Site Creator.
Contact via PM or AIM: erilearp.

You can have multiple tab contents on the same page, with only one copy of the CSS and JavaScript files.
You can also open a tab from a link anywhere on the page.

Open Tab 2.

You can also open a tab from a link anywhere on the page.

Open Tab 2.

Information Menu

Author Topic: [Private - Mature] Dancing in the moonlight  (Read 8728 times)

Description:

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
[Private - Mature] Dancing in the moonlight
« on: June 25, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
So it wasn't the best place to be tipsy, or dancing around in ridiculous shoes yet somehow managing to actually retain some grace even as a giggling, smiling whirl of red and white fabrics. They'd run away from their small feast of the evening, or more, Ailla had run and taken Ailish with her, a scheming  happy little smile on her lips after several glasses of her favourite wine. they were now in one of the gardens that Ailish quite liked.

'Come dance with me?' she twirled back over as she asked, stopping with a slight wobble and a grin. She leans closer, till she can whisper in Ailish' ear. 'I'll make it worth your effort.'
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:45:32 AM by Ailla Voss »

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
Re: Dancing in the moonlight
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 01:05:25 PM »
Being pulled by Ailla away from the feast both amuses, and makes Ailish think about the apologies that will need to be made in the morning.  She's very conscious of avoiding any sort of appearance of a slight, and even more conscious that her fiancee has had too much wine.

"But we don't have any music," she smiles, appeasing.  "Come back inside."  She regrets the suggestion, as the garden is beautiful, but she thinks Ailla needs to be put to bed.  "Please."

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
'Hush. None of that.' and she silences her for a moment with a kiss, this isn't too much wine. Rather, just enough to bring out her actual usual self. Not the well behaved mask she's mostly been hiding behind. She nuzzles at Ailish's cheek. 'Come on, it won't hurt to dance a little, and they can screw themselves if they don't like me taking my future wife away to be alone...' licks her lips slightly.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 01:22:07 PM »
The kiss tastes of wine, but it doesn't mean Ailish rejects it.  She's not had the chance to kiss Ailla since her arrival, and Ailish has to admit to herself, that her fiancee is very good at kissing.

"I'm sure they do object a little," the nobles seem to object to everything, including seating arrangements. "And you can dance with me almost whenever you want, you just have to ask."  She doesn't move away, enjoying the close contact. 

Gently, she cups Allia's face.  "But why suddenly here and now?" Ailish doesn't want to lecture, as that's not her style.  she wants Ailla to realize how this might look, particularly out here.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 01:32:14 PM »
'Of course they object, sometimes they object to how I style my hair,' usually when they're trying to distract her from some other important matter they don't want her to tend too. 'They will always object, you cannot let it rule your every moment.' tasting like wine or not, she's as sharp, or sharper than ever.  she slides her arms around Ailish, one at her waist and one teasingly at her throat, which Ailla is nibbling dangerously close too in between speaking in that soft, warm purr.

'Why not? Life is short. You are beautiful.'

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 01:41:50 PM »
Taking a deep breath, Ailish tries not to get distracted, by Ailla's warm hands, or purr at her neck.  "Not so short, I want others to interrupt." 

The crisp night air is giving her goosebumps.  Then again, it might be as much what Ailla's doing to her. She slips an arm around her fiancee, but with a much more tentative grip.

"And this isn't dancing."  She's teasing, but not even close to pushing Ailla away.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
'There are many kinds of dancing.' many, many kinds and the tone implies she certainly doesn't entirely mean the kind that involves music. Ailish is small, so Ailla attempts to do something that perhaps in more sensible shoes and with less wine in her she could manage - pick her up just enough to spin her. However, instead  though they do begin to spin, Ailla's heel gives and she loses her balance, which ends up with Ailish on the grass which is blessedly soft, and Ailla all but on top of her, grinning though looking somewhat apologetic.

'Sorry. Though... you do look lovely from this angle too. Are you hurt?' hopefully not, though Ailla plants soft kisses along what is exposed by her neckline while she waits for an answer.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
There's a gasp of surprise when she hits the ground, but nothing is hurt, other than a moment of feeling winded.  When asked if she's all right, Ailish tips her head back a little and laughs.  She can't help it, as this is all so silly.  The laugh is quiet, and clear, and giggly. 

"I like that smile,"  It's very real, and very adorable.  She's always thought Ailla to be beautiful, but this is far more endearing.  "And it takes many more bumps and falls to hurt me."  She hopes to reassure, and reaches up, to hold Ailla's hair away from her face.  "So don't worry."  Twisting some of that beautiful hair around a finger, she's subconsciously not letting her go.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »
The finger in her hair pulls her up and so, she does the logical thing and kisses Ailish on the lips, slowly and deliberately, teasing with much intent as she moved herself to a more comfortable position. Her arms holding her up, one leg between Ailish's and the other on the other side of her leg. When she pulls back, she's still smiling, grinning.

'I like your smile, too.'

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »
Ailish shifts her shoulders a little, not worrying about the stains from the grass beneath her, and more settling for comfort.  It helps her feel more comfortable when kissed again.

"That's a relief," she phrases it how she feels -- as she had started to wonder if she would ever hold her fiancee's attention.  Ailla's body is soft, and warm.  Ailish is much smaller, but comfortable on the ground, beneath Ailla.  It's the closeness she most wants.

"And this is a unique way of dancing."  As with most of her taking of initiative, Ailish is a little tentative, pulling Ailla back to her, for another kiss.  Her other hand, moves up her side, resting on the side of Ailla's breast.   

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »
'I don't think anyone could dislike your smile, it's very warm. Sweet.' perhaps not as inviting as Ailla's could be but there was only so much that could show in a look, no matter how many people said otherwise. She watches her fiancée , eyes marking out her features, licking her lip and admiring her before she speaks again.

'Not so unique, much preferred, though.' Ailla both leans into Ailish's hand, and her kiss. parting her own lips slightly in case she desires to try to press for more, encouraging it, with a gentle nip.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 02:41:21 PM »
Ailish takes the invitation,  though no one could ever say her kisses are aggressive, they are earnest.  She doesn't kiss unless she wants.  It's never an experiment.

Slipping her hand between them, and she gently pets Ailla's breast, feeling for the nipple.  She wants to feel her, even if it's just for a quick, and not very far, roll in the grass. Ailish just wants to start learning Ailla's body, her likes and dislikes, her curves and skin. This was all still so tame, all it should do is confirm Ailish's place, amongst the gossips. "I said, you could dance with me almost whenever you want."  There is a stress on the almost.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 02:52:19 PM »
There's a soft, almost tiny and pleased sound at the touch though it is small. She nuzzles and nibbles softly along Ailish's throat.

'Almost?' She caught that, but barely because Ailish's throat did taste good, and contrary to what Mel seemed to think sometimes, Ailla showing interest in the right person for once wasn't exactly the end of the world. Still, she pauses with a small pout.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
The tiny noise is more encouraging than anything louder, as it's a noise only she can hear, given how close they are.

She arches a little, and resettles.  "A bit of light dancing out here is fine, but anything more -- cannot be shared with the rest of the palace."  She puts it delicately, hopefully not offending, or sounding like she's rejecting her fiancee.  "So, yes, almost, Ailla."

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 03:03:31 PM »
'You know they can find ways to see, or hear into almost any room of the castle? But we can go inside... I don't care.' They could do it on the altar at the temple, or in the street and she wouldn't especially care. Ailla is blessedly hard to offend. She just wants to touch and lip and nip and tease.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »
That brings about a frown. "There has to be somewhere to be alone." Ailish is trying to work out if Ailla's kidding. Still holding onto Ailla, she won't go further without an answer.

"Or less exposed than here." If here was the middle of a field, she wouldn't care, as the soft grass is far more indicative of other trysts.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 10:08:04 AM »
'Less exposed can be done,' there's no way for Ailla to promise actual, genuine privacy. She had long since given up hope on that front, half the castle knew her every breath, waking or sleeping it seemed. 'My bedroom... or yours. Or anywhere you like.' She nibbles a line over her throat, fond.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 12:13:12 PM »
The debate is simple.  Ailish's own room is beautiful and comfortable, but she guesses Ailla would prefer her own room.

"Yours would be best.  Likely as much privacy as we can ever get there."  She stretches out a little more, under the Duchess, though there's the feeling of almost being consumed by her. 

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 12:21:24 PM »
One last kiss, and then Ailla hops up, holding out a hand for Ailish. 'Wherever you want.' smiles, genuinely, softly. She really doesn't care, or mind. She's done things in stranger places and it never bothered her then. her hands itch to touch her again.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 01:00:39 PM »
She's quick to take the offered hand but she doesn't need it, as she all but hops to her feet.  Ailish takes a moment just to look at Ailla in the darkness.  There's a little light from outside, and a little light from the almost new moon, so Ailish is watching the shadows as much as Ailla herself. 

Releasing the offered hands, she puts them on Ailla's hips, her thumbs running along the bone.  "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."  Ailish has little experience with courting, so she's sticking to honesty  She does that very well.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 09:56:09 AM »
Ailla doesn't blush, it takes more than compliments in most cases to make her really do so, but she does smile, softly, drawing her lower lip between her teeth a moment. Her hands reach up and brush along Ailish's jaw. She leans close, presses a soft kiss and then leans closer still till she can whisper in her ear. 'Well you are quite beautiful yourself, and you taste good, too. I'll bet you taste good all over...' the last is as much wicked promise and tease, as it is speech, Ailla's body so close to Ailish's.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 10:25:45 AM »
Ailish's grip tightens, and she wants a moment to simply hold Ailla.  "I want to know how you taste."  She whispers, "And how you feel." 

There's a feeling happiness, knowing that in this arranged marriage, they can at least want and enjoy each other.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »
'The taste, touch, whatever you want, however you want.' she still whispers warmly in Ailish's ear, on a whim she softly nips, then kisses better her earlobe. 'I'm yours, you only have to ask... or take.'

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 12:02:45 AM »
Aillish responds to the offer by moving closer, trying to have as much contact as possible. "I want you to take me to your bed." She doesn't take, but give and ask. Ailla might have to offer encouragement if she wants the former.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:41 AM »
She can deal with either, she's a flexible woman. She nips a line along Ailish's throat and soothes it with soft kisses before pulling away, slipping out of her brides grip and taking her hand.

'Come, then.' a hand which gets kissed and nipped and nibbled as Ailla slowly leads her back into the family wing, where they can at least pretend to have a tiny bit of privacy.

* Forum Staff

Nashira admin Nashira
Site Creator

* Recently...

No posts were found.