Welcome :D

Features:

No Word Count ♦ Multiple App Choices ♦ Subaccounts ♦ Many Species ♦ Room to Expand ♦

Staff

Nashira - Site Creator.
Contact via PM or AIM: erilearp.

You can have multiple tab contents on the same page, with only one copy of the CSS and JavaScript files.
You can also open a tab from a link anywhere on the page.

Open Tab 2.

You can also open a tab from a link anywhere on the page.

Open Tab 2.

Information Menu

Author Topic: [Open] a rumble of protest  (Read 11273 times)

Description:

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
[Open] Re: a rumble of protest
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2012, 02:40:24 AM »
'How do you think you see me, sweet? What picture do I paint that's so different to how the rest of them see me as?' she's curious, hushed, distracts herself by kissing and teasing Ailish's skin more. The taste is newly familiar, and comforting in it's own way.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
Re: a rumble of protest
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2012, 10:56:35 AM »
"You try so hard.  You want to do things well, and you love this city.  I wish the city loved you like you do the city,"  She brushes back Ailla's hair a little, and kisses her on the temple.  "The nobles stare at you like you should be your sister," they whisper as if they want to be heard.  Little slights meant to cause little wounds, hoping one will turn rancid.

"So they miss knowing you.  I think that's a terrible shame."  Nuzzling Ailla's beautiful red hair, Ailish is all but whispering in her fiancee's ear.  It's really the first time Ailish has had a chance to show exactly how loyal a creature she can be. 

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »
'Trying is no excuse for failure.' she could try all she wanted and she seemed to never be able live up to the great name of her house, which would be insignificant except for the fact she is the last person in her house, period. 'If I was like my sister the city would be safer, her bride was never, ever in danger...' All off Ailla's little wounds were going rancid of late, it wasn't something that could seem to be helped. It was making Ailla upset and nervous and frightened and damn close to paranoid.

'I'd say you like me too much, but I can't say I mind.'

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2012, 05:25:03 AM »
Ailish's hands are still cold.  "I think you are too harsh on yourself.  You've been given a difficult task, and you should be proud of how you are doing."  Ailish takes one of Ailla's hands, gently stroking her fingers, and then kissing her cheek.

"I will help, when you want.  I'm from a family that prides on hard work," and Ailish is nothing, if not an excellent exemplar of what her family is known for.  "Lady Banik will help, your priestess will help.  You have people around you who will help you."

Smiling shyly, she looks at Ailla's hair, her shoulder, and then finally her face.  "I like you very much.  I think Lady Banik made an excellent match for me."

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2012, 02:30:42 AM »
'I know, but I don't know that having so much help actually helps how I am seen,' many called her a puppet of Melisande's making, and it was hardly the most untrue rumour, though Melisande's intent was far from controlling Ailla to her own ends and to raise her house up.

'I haven't doubted that I have your help as needed, or Mel's or Jaels.' she needs to know that, yet Ailla doesn't know who she is supposed to move forwards in a way that is actually good for any of them. Why did things always have to be hard?

Ailla pulled Ailish's lips closer to kiss her. 'I like you very much, too.'

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2012, 03:12:05 AM »
Ailish kisses gently, intimately, and slowly.  She wants to draw it out.  When it's over, she doesn't move away, instead taking the chance to look closely into Ailla's eyes.

"There's so much envy.  Everyone wants to be part of your inner circle, but you've managed to keep only people who want the best for you."  That, in itself, is an accomplishment. Nobility is destroyed from within, not from uprisings, more often than not.  Ailla's enemies are outside those closest to her, from what Ailish can observe.  She lowers her head, kissing first Ailla's shoulder, and then neck.

This is far better, the closeness, and sweetness, than the earlier fear.  Plus, Ailish is easily talking again.

Offline Ailla Voss

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 10:52:48 PM »
'I'm considered somewhat surly, it does help avoid cling-ons to some degree,' she grinned cheekily. Ailla brushes her fingers over Ailish's cheek. 'It's not that I can't play the game, I'm very good at the game. I just hate doing it. It serves a purpose yet at the same time doesn't, it's a dance with an unpredictable tune and to step wrongly is to cost your life or that of those you love, or your people... It's hard. I'm made more naturally for playing Pirates.' she shrugs, stretched slightly beneath her bride's gently lips, sighing softly.

Offline Ailish Argall

• Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2012, 01:05:09 PM »
"I don't find you surly."  There's a quietness and gentleness, now that Ailish is speaking freely.  She wishes she knew Ailla better to know what she needed.  She wishes that she could say the right thing. 

Her family works hard at things, and being a good wife to Ailla is what she has to work at.  For no, she contents herself by wrapping her arms around her fiancee.  Ailish's fingers are still just a tiny bit cool.

"I think you're lovely."

* Forum Staff

Nashira admin Nashira
Site Creator

* Recently...

No posts were found.