Welcome :D

Features:

No Word Count ♦ Multiple App Choices ♦ Subaccounts ♦ Many Species ♦ Room to Expand ♦

Staff

Nashira - Site Creator.
Contact via PM or AIM: erilearp.

You can have multiple tab contents on the same page, with only one copy of the CSS and JavaScript files.
You can also open a tab from a link anywhere on the page.

Open Tab 2.

You can also open a tab from a link anywhere on the page.

Open Tab 2.

Information Menu

Author Topic:  Application Form  (Read 3466 times)

Description: There are a few to pick from, you may use any of them that you like.

Offline Nashira

• Site Creator
    • View Profile
Application Form
« on: April 14, 2012, 03:26:35 PM »
Basics
Name:

Date of Birth:

Species:

Family:

Class:

Religion:

Education Level:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Skills:

Powers:

Power Level:

Physical Description
Play By:

Personality

History

Other

Roleplay Sample

The Player:
Name:
Timezone: (In GMT +/- please.)
How did you find us?
I agree that I am at least eighteen years of age upon joining Erilea:

Code: [Select]
[size=14pt][b]Basics[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Date of Birth:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]Class:[/b]

[b]Religion:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Education Level:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]

[b]Power Level:[/b]

[size=14pt][b]Physical Description[/b][/size]
[b]Play By:[/b]

[size=14pt][b]Personality[/b][/size]

[size=14pt][b]History[/b][/size]

[size=14pt][b]Other[/b][/size]

[size=14pt][b]Roleplay Sample[/b][/size]

[size=14pt][b]The Player:[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b] (In GMT +/- please.)
[b]How did you find us?[/b]
[b]I agree that I am at least eighteen years of age upon joining Erilea: [/b]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:42:04 AM by Nashira »

Offline Nashira

• Site Creator
    • View Profile
Re: Application Form
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:26:44 PM »

Character name here
age | gender
species | class
play-by

P L A Y E R;
Timezone :  (In GMT +/- please.)
I agree that I am 18+:

B O D Y;  physical looks, traits, style of dress.
Here is where you write about their physical appearence, from their skin, eyes, hair to their manner of dress, tattoos, scars, anything that you feel you wish to expand upon that relates to how they will be physically seen by others, or even things they hid if you feel it relevant and of interest. You may even write about mannerisms, how they walk, etc.

M I N D;  psyche, personality, general mentality.   
Just what it says on the tin, here you can expand on their personality, their manner of thinking, their likes, dislikes, really anything that you feel would fit here, much like I said for the body section. You may write as little or much as you like, however it is best to give enough so that a feel for your character and what they're like is able to be drawn out of the section, as that is what it is for.

S K I L L S;  talents, powers, magics.   
Fill in here with information about your characters skills, talents, magics if they possess them. Anything from the more mundane such as weaving, thieving, farming, whatever it is to magical things, or talents related to fighting, even.

H I S T O R Y; times that made them, that broke them.   
Everyone has a past, some more interesting than others. You can write as much as you want so long as it gives a general idea of where they come from and what they've been through, things you might want to include are family, place of birth/home town, level of education and how it was gained, skills learnt/occupation if they've had one, anything you think happened to them that may be interesting. Basically an overview, however long or short of how they got to where they are today, how they got to be who they are today.

S A M P L E; taste test of your character.   
This is where you write your sample, it should be for the character that you're applying, in third person, past tense. It can be about anything you like but should be a paragraph or two in length, it's simply to get an idea of how you write the character, a warm up, if you like.

To use this app just replace the answers with yours, the preview button is your friend if you get a bit unsure about something. You can have an image or just take the image code out, but the image should be no more than 200px in width if you decide to have one there.
Code: [Select]
[center][table style="width:700px; align:center;"]
[tr]
[td style="width:210px; text-align: center;"]
[img]http://lorempixel.com/200/300/nature/[/img]

[div style="font-family:georgia,times,serif; font-size:16pt; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:2px;"]Character name here[/div]
[div style="font-size:12pt; font-family:georgia,times,serif;"][i]age | gender
species | class
play-by
[/i][/div]

[font=georgia][size=16pt]P L A Y E R;[/size]
Timezone :  (In GMT +/- please.)
I agree that I am 18+:
[/font]
[/td]
[td]
[div style="font-family: georgia, times, serif;"][size=18pt]B O D Y;[/size][size=12pt][i]  physical looks, traits, style of dress. [/i][/size][/div]
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Here is where you write about their physical appearence, from their skin, eyes, hair to their manner of dress, tattoos, scars, anything that you feel you wish to expand upon that relates to how they will be physically seen by others, or even things they hid if you feel it relevant and of interest. You may even write about mannerisms, how they walk, etc. [/div]

[div style="font-family: georgia, times, serif;"][size=18pt]M I N D;[/size][size=12pt][i]  psyche, personality, general mentality.   [/i][/size][/div]
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Just what it says on the tin, here you can expand on their personality, their manner of thinking, their likes, dislikes, really anything that you feel would fit here, much like I said for the body section. You may write as little or much as you like, however it is best to give enough so that a feel for your character and what they're like is able to be drawn out of the section, as that is what it is for.[/div]

[div style="font-family: georgia, times, serif;"][size=18pt]S K I L L S;[/size][size=12pt][i]  talents, powers, magics.   [/i][/size][/div]
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Fill in here with information about your characters skills, talents, magics if they possess them. Anything from the more mundane such as weaving, thieving, farming, whatever it is to magical things, or talents related to fighting, even. [/div]

[div style="font-family: georgia, times, serif;"][size=18pt]H I S T O R Y;[/size][size=12pt][i] times that made them, that broke them.   [/i][/size][/div]
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Everyone has a past, some more interesting than others. You can write as much as you want so long as it gives a general idea of where they come from and what they've been through, things you might want to include are family, place of birth/home town, level of education and how it was gained, skills learnt/occupation if they've had one, anything you think happened to them that may be interesting. Basically an overview, however long or short of how they got to where they are today, how they got to be [i]who[/i] they are today. [/div]

[div style="font-family: georgia, times, serif;"][size=18pt]S A M P L E;[/size][size=12pt][i] taste test of your character.   [/i][/size][/div]
[div style="text-align: justify;"]This is where you write your sample, it should be for the character that you're applying, in third person, past tense. It can be about anything you like but should be a paragraph or two in length, it's simply to get an idea of how you write the character, a warm up, if you like. [/div]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:55:23 PM by Nashira »

* Forum Staff

Nashira admin Nashira
Site Creator

* Recently...

No posts were found.